Thursday, August 02, 2012

Joshua Casey

Joshua Casey had his BIRTHday yesterday. He joined the party hosted by my cousins Dave and Aimy at 0937. Weighing in at 7 lbs, 12.5oz, and 20.5 inches long with all 10 fingers and 10 toes. Joshua had a rough first day and spent the night in the NICU, but woke up today with a new fight in him today.
Joshua ~ I cannot wait to meet you and watch you set the standard for all future G4s. Oh, and when your friends ask who the loud people cheering in the corner over there are, get used claiming them as family because we will never stop cheering for you.
It is so early in your life, but you already have a permanent place in my heart. I love you little buddy! Keep fighting, please keep fighting. There are some amazing adventures that lie ahead of you and I cannot wait to hear all about them!

No comments: