Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rappahancock River



I love camping! I had a couple days off so I borrowed my friend's dog (as she was out of town) and went camping on the Rappahancock River. It was great! There were very few people around so Diablo (the dog) and I ran around and played in the River. To my surprise Diablo is a pretty good swimmer. The weather was great, I even came back with a little color on my very white skin! The roar of the campfire at night, the lightening bugs flying around, and a dog snuggling next to you by the fire...it was a great weekend!
A picture of my tired camper after
a day of playing in the River!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is soooo cute. my baby looks worn out! oh and i gotta look at those other pics of urs. i'll come by tomorrow. i was worn out today and ate and sat in front of the tv. totally forgot to come by. talk to ya soon!

Anita said...

Great fire pic! We'll have to meet up some time when I move down and do a little camping together. See ya SOON!

Bean Pie